- Global Civil Society Movements In The Philippines. by Teresa S. Encarnacion Tadem
- Inside The Mass Movement: A Political Memoir. by Raul E. Segovia
- Marxism In The Philippines, Continuing Engagements. by Alice G. Guillermo
- Noynoy, Triumph Of A People's Campaign. by Wilfrido V. Villacorta
- Power And Privilege (essays On Politics, Economics, And Government). by Renι B. Azurin
- Power And Privilege: Essays On Politics, Economics, And Government. by Renι B. Azurin
- Power Without Virtue: A Critical Perspective On Philippine Governance. by Renι B. Azurin
- Presidential Bandwagon: Parties And Party Systems In The Philippines. by Yuko Kasuya
- Revisiting Marxism In The Philippines. by Patricio Abinales
- State And Society In The Philippines. by Patricio Abinales, Donna Amoroso
- The Erap Tragedy, Tales From The Snake Pit. by Aprodocio A. Laquian, Eleonor R. Laquian
- The Philippines In Asean, Reflections From The Listening Room. by M. C. Abad Jr.
- The Politics Of Change In The Philippines. by Yuko Kasuya, Nathan Gilbert Quimpo
- To Suffer Thy Comrades (how The Revolution Decimated Its Own). by Robert Francis Garcia
- U.g.: An Underground Tale. by Benjamin Pimentel
Still can't find the book you want?
If the book you want is not yet listed in our online catalog, write us now about your special order.
If it exists, we will find it!