- 1-800-philippines: Understanding And Managing The Filipino Call Center Workers. by Ma. Regina Hechanova-Alampay
- Central Banking As State Building: Policymakers And Their Nationalism In The Philippines, 1933–1964. by Yusuke Takagi
- Economics And Society. by Luis F. Dumlao
- Essentials Of Philippine Business Law: Notes And Cases. by Joseph Sedfrey S. Santiago, Danny L. Chan, Gilberto F. Lauengco, Reginald Alberto B. Nolido, Allan Verman Y. Ong, Eduardo Victorateneo
- Global Financial Crisis In The Asian Context: Repercussions And Responses. by Victor Venida
- Law For Art's Sake: An Introduction To Legal Gobbledygook. by J. Sedfrey S. Santiago
- Successful Family Businesses (dynamics Of Five Filipino Business Families). by Queena N. Lee-Chua
- Working With Labor Laws: A Comprehensive Guide On Conditions Of Employment, Employee Benefits Under Special Laws, Termination And Retirement. by Anna Rhea Valle Samson
- Working With Labor Laws: Notes And Cases (revised And Expanded Edition). by Anna Rhea Valle Samson
Still can't find the book you want?
If the book you want is not yet listed in our online catalog, write us now about your special order.
If it exists, we will find it!