- Central Banking As State Building: Policymakers And Their Nationalism In The Philippines, 1933–1964. by Yusuke Takagi
- Deglobalization: Ideas For A New World Economy. by Walden Bello
- Economics And Society. by Luis F. Dumlao
- Global Financial Crisis In The Asian Context: Repercussions And Responses. by Victor Venida
- The Dynamics Of Regional Development: The Philippines In East Asia. by Arsenio M. Balicasan, Hal Hill
- The Philippine Economy (development, Policies And Challenges). by Arsenio M. Balisacan, Hal Hill
- The Rise Of Ersatz Capitalism In South-east Asia. by Kunio Yoshihara
- The State And The Market: Essays On A Socially Oriented Philippine Economy. by Filomeno S. Sta. Ana III
- Trade Union Behavior In The Philippines, 1946-1990. by Leopoldo J. Dejillas
Still can't find the book you want?
If the book you want is not yet listed in our online catalog, write us now about your special order.
If it exists, we will find it!