- A Living Constitution: The Abbreviated Estrada Presidency. by Joaquin Bernas SJ
- A Living Constitution: The Troubled Arroyo Presidency. by Joaquin Bernas SJ
- Amazons Of The Huk Rebellion: Gender, Sex, And Revolution In The Philippines. by Vina A. Lanzona
- Brokering A Revolution: Cadres In A Philippine Insurgency. by Rosanne Rutten
- Church, State, And Civil Society In Postauthoritarian Philippines: Narratives Of Engaged Citizenship. by Antonio F. Moreno
- Colonial Crucible: Empire In The Making Of The Modern American State. by Alfred W. McCoy, Francisco A. Scarano
- Communism In The Philippines (an Introduction). by Alfredo B. Saulo
- Competing Views And Strategies On Agrarian Reform, Volume 1: International Perspective. by Saturnino M. Borras Jr
- Competing Views And Strategies On Agrarian Reform, Volume 2: Philippine Perspective. by Saturnino M. Borras Jr
- Competing Views And Strategies On Agrarian Reform, Volume I: International Perspective. by Saturnino M. Borras Jr
- Contested Democracy And The Left In The Philippines After Marcos. by Nathan Gilbert Quimpo
- Edifice Complex (power, Myth And Marcos State Architecture). by Gerard Lico
- Elections For Sale: The Causes And Consequences Of Vote Buying. by Frederic Charles Schaffer
- Everyday Politics In The Philippines: Class And Status Relations In A Central Luzon Village. by Benedict J. Tria Kerkvliet
- Governing The Other: Exploring The Discourse Of Democracy In A Multiverse Of Reason. by Agustin Martin G. Rodriguez
- In The Name Of Civil Society: From Free Election Movements To People Power In The Philippines. by Eva-Lotta E. Hedman
- Kaya Natin! Champions, Vol. 1: Inspiring Stories Of Good Governance And Leadership In The Philippines. by Shylynne D. Castillo, Karla Angelica G. Pastores
- Kaya Natin! Champions, Vol. 2: Effective And Empowering Leadership With Integrity. by Shylynne D. Castillo, Karla Angelica G. Pastores
- Orthodoxy And History In The Muslim-mindanao Narrative. by Patricio N. Abinales
- Socdem: Filipino Social Democracy In A Time Of Turmoil And Transition, 1965-1995. by Benjamin T. Tolosa Jr.
- State-society Dynamics Policy Making In A Restored Democracy. by Jose Magadia
- Taming People's Power: The Edsa Revolutions And Their Contradictions. by Lisandro E. Claudio
- The Hidden Costs Of Clean Election Reform. by Frederic Charles Schaffer
Still can't find the book you want?
If the book you want is not yet listed in our online catalog, write us now about your special order.
If it exists, we will find it!