- Contestable Nation-space: Cinema, Cultural Politics, And Transnationalism In The Marcos-brocka Philippines by Rolando B. Tolentino
- Contra Mundum: On The Film Restoration Of Nick Joaquin’s A Portrait Of The Artist As Filipino by Angelo R. Lacuesta
- Digital Cinema In The Philippines, 1999 – 2009 by Eloisa May P. Hernandez
- Doña Sisang & Filipino Movies by Monina A. Mercado, Nestor U. Torre, Manuel G. Chaves, Lorna K. Tirol, Paulyn P. Sicam, Babsy Paredes
- Eiga: Cinema In The Philippines During World War Ii by Nick Deocampo
- Filipino Directors Up Close (the Golden Ages Of Philippine Cinema 1950-2010) by Bibsy M. Carballo
- Geopolitics Of The Visible (essays On Philippine Film Cultures) by Rolando B. Tolentino
- Heneral Luna: The Story Behind The Movie by Dr. Vivencio R. Jose
- Making Waves: 10 Years Of Cinemalaya by Clodualdo del Mundo Jr.
- Notes On Philippine Cinema by Emmanuel A. Reyes
- Pagpasok Sa Eksena by Chuckberry J. Pascual
- Re-viewing Filipino Cinema by Bienvenido Lumbera
- Sining Ng Sineng Filipino by Romulo P. Baquiran, Young Critics Circle
- The Cinema Of Manuel Conde by Nicanor G. Tiongson
- The End Of National Cinema: Filipino Film At The Turn Of The Century by Patrick F. Campos
- The Urian Anthology 1990-1999 by Nicanor Tiongson
- Translating Time: Cinema, The Fantastic, And Temporal Critique by Bliss Cua Lim
- Wages Of Cinema: Film In Philippine Perspective by Joel David
Still can't find the book you want?
If the book you want is not yet listed in our online catalog, write us now about your special order.
If it exists, we will find it!