- A Reader In Philippine Film: History And Criticism (essays In Honors Of Nicanor G. Tiongson) by Jonathan Chua, Rosario Cruz-Lucero
- Contra Mundum: On The Film Restoration Of Nick Joaquin’s A Portrait Of The Artist As Filipino by Angelo R. Lacuesta
- Dean Worcester's Fantasy Islands: Photography, Film, And The Colonial Philippines by Mark Rice
- Doña Sisang & Filipino Movies by Monina A. Mercado, Nestor U. Torre, Manuel G. Chaves, Lorna K. Tirol, Paulyn P. Sicam, Babsy Paredes
- Filipino Directors Up Close (the Golden Ages Of Philippine Cinema 1950-2010) by Bibsy M. Carballo
- Film, American Influences On Philippine Cinema by Nick Deocampo
- Huwaran/hulmahan Atbp. (the Film Writing Of Johven Velasco) by Joel David
- Making Waves: 10 Years Of Cinemalaya by Clodualdo del Mundo Jr.
- The End Of National Cinema: Filipino Film At The Turn Of The Century by Patrick F. Campos
- Translating Time: Cinema, The Fantastic, And Temporal Critique by Bliss Cua Lim
Still can't find the book you want?
If the book you want is not yet listed in our online catalog, write us now about your special order.
If it exists, we will find it!