- A Life Shaped By Music: Andrea Ofilada Veneracion And The Philippine Madrigal Singers by Marjorie Evasco
- A Man And His Music by Angel M. Peņa
- A Search In Asia For A New Theory Of Music by Jose S. Buenconsejo
- Colonial Counterpoint: Music In Early Modern Manila by D.R.M. Irving
- Kirial De Baclayon Aņo 1826: Hispanic Sacred Music In 19th Century Bohol, Philippines by Maria Alexandra Iņigo Chua
- Kolonyal Na Patakaran At Ang Nagbabagong Kamalayang Filipino: Musika Sa Publikong Paaralan Sa Pilipinas, 1898-1935 by Raul C. Navarro
- Laon-laon (perspectives In Transmission And Pedagogy Of Musical Traditions In Post-colonial Southeast Asia) by Ramon Pagayon Santos
- Mabuhay Jazz (jazz In Postwar Philippines) by Richie Quirino
- Music In History, History In Music by Antonio C. Hila
- Music In The Zarzuelas Of Severino Reyes by Helen Samson-Lauterwald
- Musical Renderings Of The Philippine Nation by Christi-Anne Castro
- Musika At Bagong Lipunan: Pagbuo Ng Lipunang Filipino, 1972-1986 by Raul Casantusan Navarro
- Musika Sa Kasaysayan Ng Filipinas by Raul C. Navarro
- Myth, Mimesis And Magic In The Music Of The T'boli, Philippines by Manolete Mora
- Palaspas: An Appreciation Of Palm Leaf Art In The Philippines by Elmer I. Nocheseda
- Pinoy Jazz Traditions by Richie C. Quirino
- Posters Of Philippine Music Instrument by University of the Philippines, Center for Ethnomusicology
- Rondalla Arrangements Of Filipino Folk Dances by Edna Aurora C. Culig
- Sibod: Ideology And Expressivity In Binanog Dance, Music, And Folkways Of The Panay Bukidnon by Maria Christine Muyco
- Tunugan: Four Essays On Filipino Music (w/ Cd) by Ramon P. Santos
Still can't find the book you want?
If the book you want is not yet listed in our online catalog, write us now about your special order.
If it exists, we will find it!