- A Living Constitution: The Abbreviated Estrada Presidency by Joaquin Bernas SJ
- A Living Constitution: The Troubled Arroyo Presidency by Joaquin Bernas SJ
- Amazons Of The Huk Rebellion: Gender, Sex, And Revolution In The Philippines by Vina A. Lanzona
- Brokering A Revolution: Cadres In A Philippine Insurgency by Rosanne Rutten
- Church, State, And Civil Society In Postauthoritarian Philippines: Narratives Of Engaged Citizenship by Antonio F. Moreno
- Colonial Crucible: Empire In The Making Of The Modern American State by Alfred W. McCoy, Francisco A. Scarano
- Communism In The Philippines (an Introduction) by Alfredo B. Saulo
- Competing Views And Strategies On Agrarian Reform, Volume 1: International Perspective by Saturnino M. Borras Jr
- Competing Views And Strategies On Agrarian Reform, Volume 2: Philippine Perspective by Saturnino M. Borras Jr
- Competing Views And Strategies On Agrarian Reform, Volume I: International Perspective by Saturnino M. Borras Jr
- Contested Democracy And The Left In The Philippines After Marcos by Nathan Gilbert Quimpo
- Edifice Complex (power, Myth And Marcos State Architecture) by Gerard Lico
- Elections For Sale: The Causes And Consequences Of Vote Buying by Frederic Charles Schaffer
- Everyday Politics In The Philippines: Class And Status Relations In A Central Luzon Village by Benedict J. Tria Kerkvliet
- Governing The Other: Exploring The Discourse Of Democracy In A Multiverse Of Reason by Agustin Martin G. Rodriguez
- In The Name Of Civil Society: From Free Election Movements To People Power In The Philippines by Eva-Lotta E. Hedman
- Kaya Natin! Champions, Vol. 1: Inspiring Stories Of Good Governance And Leadership In The Philippines by Shylynne D. Castillo, Karla Angelica G. Pastores
- Kaya Natin! Champions, Vol. 2: Effective And Empowering Leadership With Integrity by Shylynne D. Castillo, Karla Angelica G. Pastores
- Orthodoxy And History In The Muslim-mindanao Narrative by Patricio N. Abinales
- Socdem: Filipino Social Democracy In A Time Of Turmoil And Transition, 1965-1995 by Benjamin T. Tolosa Jr.
- State-society Dynamics Policy Making In A Restored Democracy by Jose Magadia
- Taming People's Power: The Edsa Revolutions And Their Contradictions by Lisandro E. Claudio
- The Duterte Manifesto by AP
- The Hidden Costs Of Clean Election Reform by Frederic Charles Schaffer
Still can't find the book you want?
If the book you want is not yet listed in our online catalog, write us now about your special order.
If it exists, we will find it!