- Applied Ethics In A World Church: The Padua Conference by Linda Hogan
- Becoming A Church Of The Poor: Philippine Catholicism After The Second Plenary Council by Eleanor R. Dionisio
- Becoming-religion: Alfred North Whitehead And A Contemporary Philosophical Reflection by Kenneth C. Masong
- Canon Law On Marriage (introductory Notes And Comments) by Adolfo N. Dacanay
- Faith On The Move: Toward A Theology Of Migration In Asia by Fabbio Baggio, Agnes M. Brazal
- Living The Episcopacy by Msgr. Leonardo Z. Legaspi
- Person, Action And Love: The Philosophical Thoughts Of Karol Wojtyla (john Paul Ii) by Jove Jim S. Aguas
- Poverty And Ecology At The Crossroads: Towards An Ecological Theology Of Liberation In The Philippine Context by Reynaldo D. Raluto
- Unlocking The Church's Best Kept Secret: Principles For The Interpretation, Communication, And Praxis Of Catholic Social Teaching by Aloysius Lopez Cartagenas
- Vatican Ii At Fifty: Moral And Social Teachings by Fausto Gomez
- Word And Witness: An Introduction To The Gospel Of John by Niceta M. Vargas
Still can't find the book you want?
If the book you want is not yet listed in our online catalog, write us now about your special order.
If it exists, we will find it!