- Babae, Obrera, Unyonista: Ang Kababaihan Sa Kilusang Paggawa Sa Maynila (1901-1941). by Judy M. Taguiwalo
- Bailaya (mga Dula Para Sa Kababaihan). by Joi Barrios
- Constructing The Filipina: A History Of Women's Magazines. by Georgina R. Encanto
- Dance And Other Slippages : Critical Narratives On Women, Dance And Art. by Rina Angela Corpus
- Dangerous Liaisons: Sexing The Nation In Novels By Philippine Women Writers (1993-2006). by Ruth Jordana Luna Pison
- In The Name Of The Mother: 100 Years Of Philippine Feminist Poetry. by Lilia Quindoza-Santiago
- Mujer Indigena. by Vim Nadera
- Negotiating From The Margins: Dynamics Of Women's Work In A Globalized Agricultural Economy. by Nanette Garcia-Dungo
- Over A Cup Of Ginger Tea: Conversations On The Literary Narratives Of Filipino Women. by Cristina P. Hidalgo
- Women's Common Destiny. by Hope Sabanpan-Yu
Still can't find the book you want?
If the book you want is not yet listed in our online catalog, write us now about your special order.
If it exists, we will find it!