Cocoro Coconut Sap Sugar
Benefits of Coconut Sap SugarCoco sugar has been present in Asian cuisines, diets and medicinal preparations for centuries and has been proven to supply the body with necessary nutrients and minerals.
Like coconut water, another product from the coconut tree, coco sugar is rich in Potassium, Magnesium, Zinc and Iron, and is a natural source of the vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and C.
• Low Glycemic Index. No sugar rush, no sugar crash.
• Helps prevent diabetes, and helps control insulin levels.
• Inulin helps calcium absorption
• Soluble fiber promotes healthy digestion.
• Chemical free! 100% natural and organic.
• Rich in minerals & amino acids essential for proper body function.
Comparable Nutritional Content in SugarsCoco sugar has a glycemic index of 35, as opposed to refined cane sugars that have a GI of 68. This lower GI means that consumption of coco sugar does not make one’s blood sugar spike, allowing body insulin levels to be more stable. This non-trigger aids in weight control and also in improving glucose and lipid levels in people with diabetes.