Choosing Bracelet Size
To get the perfect fit:
- measure your wrist at the wrist bone
- Add 3/4" to 1" for the bracelet size.
- If you don't see your size,
order the largest size closest to your desired size.
Note that bracelets tend to fit differently
depending on the type of clasp, and type or size of the beads used.
For a quick reference, here are the typical bracelet sizes.
|Small ||7" ||"Petite"|
|Medium ||7.5"|| |
|Large ||8" || |
Choosing Necklace Size
When selecting necklace size, it's important to consider several factors:
- what do you plan to wear it with?
- when do you plan to wear it?
- how do you want to wear it?
For example, if you are wearing a blouse with no collar,
you might want to wear a choker.
Typical necklaces sizes are as follows:
|16" ||choker length |
|18" ||at collarbone |
|20" ||a few inches below collarbone |
If you need a larger or smaller size than is listed on our site
please contact us at email@example.com
for special ordering options.